domenica 9 giugno 2013

Who am I, what I write, what is this blog about.

Since I was just a little, curious, brat (and full of freckles) girl, I've been spending several minutes in front of the mirror, trying to apply mascara without making the whole eye black, or to place some eyeshadow on my lid, possibly without immediately looking like a drag queen - with all respect for those who actually ARE drag queens, but, you should not blame me, I WASN'T a drag queen (I was, instead, a girl of eight/nine, vain and very brat).

Time has passed and that little girl had became - not without difficulties, of course - a young woman (hahaha, woman is SUCH a word! I'm just sixteen!) who still spends several minutes - okay, maybe a bit more than minutes - in front of the mirror.

Well, I'm still the same girl I was then, but the point is that, if once make up was just a way instead of another to play, today it has begun something more. I'm not here to say I'm a make up artist and bla-bla-bla (NO!), I'm just one who tries to make her face more appreciable and to reach (but I must say that's REALLY difficult) beauty.

And so we came to why I created this blog. I don't really know what I'm here to write, I don't know if I am going to make tutorials or videos or posts just to exchange opinions with you. All I know is that, in one way or another, I will be here trying to help you, make you laugh, and give you some advices on make up.

Oh, one more thing, I'm Italian. You'll be thinking "way is she writing in english, then?!", well, I'm trying to improve my english 'cause my dream (my truly dream) is to be, one day, in England, maybe studying at Oxford University.

Kisses!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento